HOOVER DAM TO COTTONWOOD COVE
We meet you at Cottonwood Cove early on the morning of your launch. We transport you and your gear up to your launch site at Hoover Dam. This trip takes you through Black Canyon and on to Lake Mohave. Wilderness Camp along the way. Launch Permit required. Minimum 10 people.
Launch at the base of Hoover Dam at 8:00 or 9:00am PST. We meet you at Cottonwood Cove early on the morning of your launch to transport you and your gear to the launch site at Hoover Dam. Takeout is at Willow Beach between 11:00am and 4:00 pm PST.
- Paddling Distance: 50 miles
- Rating: Strenuous
- Minimum Group Size: 10 people
- Cost: $128.00 (+5.6% tax) per person
- Groups of 10 or more with timely payment can take a 10% discount
- DESTINATION FEE: A $250.00 Net Destination Fee applies on this trip
Black Canyon requires permits to launch at the Hoover Dam. Jerkwater will order permits for you when you book your trip.
- Adult permit: $30 (+6% surcharge)
- Youth permit: $15 (+6% surcharge)
- NPS passes save $15 off adult permits
BULLHEAD CITY TO MESQUITE BAY (No longer available*)
This trip covers over 50 miles with a day layover for Scouts to complete their merit badges. The day layover would be at Park Moabi in the middle of your trip. With advance arrangements, a service project can be planned with Park Moabi. Minimum 6 people.
Cost $103.00 (+5.6% tax) per person.
Groups of 10 or more with timely payment may take a 10% discount.