BLACK CANYONLaunch at the base of Hoover Dam at 7:00am PST. Camp for two nights. Takeout is at Willow Beach between 11:00am and 4:00 pm PST. Return transportation is provided for Standard Trips.
- Paddling Distance: 12 miles
- Rating: Moderate to Strenuous
- Minimum Group Size: 2 people
- Cost: $108.00 (+5.6% tax) per person
- Groups of 10 or more with timely payment can take a 10% discount
- Adult permit: $30 (+6% surcharge)
- Youth permit: $15 (+6% surcharge)
- NPS passes save $15 off adult permits
BULLHEAD CITY TO CASTLE ROCK (No longer available*)We launch you at Bullhead Community Park. The first night you wilderness camp along the river and the second night you camp at Park Moabi. Minimum 4 people. Cost $83.00 (+5.6% tax) per person. Groups of 10 more more with timely payment may take a 10% discount.
NEEDLES TO MESQUITE BAY (No longer available*)
We launch you in Needles and you paddle to Park Moabi. The second day you paddle through Topock Gorge and wilderness camp just at the mouth of Lake Havasu. The third day you paddle to your takeout at MESQUITE BAY. Minimum 4 people. Cost $88.00 (+5.6% tax) per person. Groups of 10 more more with timely payment may take a 10% discount.